The Irish Fashion Innovation Awards presented by Goldenegg Productions celebrate 10 years this year. 30 of Ireland’s most cutting edge designers and 21 student designers will showcase exceptional fashion design innovation on March 14th at The Galmont Hotel & Spa, Galway.
The Irish Fashion Innovation Awards showcases the highest expression of creativity from the most innovative designers in Ireland. Recognised as a launching pad for Ireland’s most talented designers, the event attracts entries from promising fashion creatives competing for the prestigious Awards.
Book your exclusive ticket for the Irish Fashion Innovation Awards before midnight March 04th and you could WIN a voucher to the value of €80 for Basilico Restaurant, Oranmore with a bottle of Prosecco!
CLICK HERE to purchase your #IFIA19 ticket and don’t miss this spectacular night of Irish design: IFIA Tickets
Terms & Conditions:
- One entry includes one purchase of an Irish Fashion Innovation Awards ticket before midnight March 04th 2019.
- Closing date for entries is midnight Monday 04th March.
- Winners will be contacted directly.
- All entry criteria must be satisfied in order for your entry to be eligible.
- Please allow for a prize delivery period once the competition has been drawn.
- Winners are randomly chosen from competition entries.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or Facebook Messenger.
- All complete, eligible entries received before the end of the relevant Promotional Period shall be entered into a draw from which one winner per prize (the “Winner”) will be drawn at random in the presence of an independent adjudicator.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Multiple entries will disqualify you from the competition.
- To enter the Prize Promotion, you must be:
a) resident in Ireland; excluding employees of Goldenegg Productions, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition;
b) able to comply with these terms and all the Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions;
c) at least 18 years;
- If you are a winner in our competition, you will be notified by email/messenger and advised on how to collect the prize. Please note that if you do not respond to this email within the advised required time, we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- We will only use your email address to contact you if you are a winner.
- The promoter is Goldenegg Productions Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 2/3 Galway Technology Business Park, Parkmore, Galway.
- The competition opens on 28th February 2019 and will close midnight 04th March 2019.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.