GALWAYnow have teamed up with 1520 Bar Galway to offer two lucky followers one FANTASTIC prize of Dinner for Two PLUS A Bottle of Wine PLUS a Private Cocktail Making Demonstration with one of Galway’s top mixologists where you will learn how to shake up some of 1520’s amazing new cocktails.
Nestled in the heart of Quay Street in Galway’s Latin Quarter, steeped in Galway’s medieval history, 1520 specialise in craft cocktails and quality food using local produce. 1520 embraces all that is best about Galway, with a warm welcome to visiting guests and locals, great music with daily trad sessions from 6pm, house musicians from 10pm and some of Ireland’s top DJ’s playing until late every Friday and Saturday night.
In order to be in with a chance to win, all you have to do is like our competition post on Facebook or Instagram and tag that one person you would like to wine and dine with at 1520 Bar Galway.
Terms & Conditions:
- One entry includes one like and one tag of competition post on Facebook/Instagram.
- Entry is free – No purchase is necessary.
- Closing date for entries is midnight Sunday 10th February.
- Winners will be contacted directly.
- All entry criteria must be satisfied in order for your entry to be eligible.
- Please allow for a prize delivery period once the competition has been drawn.
- Winners are randomly chosen from competition entries.
- All complete, eligible entries received before the end of the relevant Promotional Period shall be entered into a draw from which one winner per prize (the “Winner”) will be drawn at random in the presence of an independent adjudicator.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Multiple entries will disqualify you from the competition.
- To enter the Prize Promotion, you must be:
a) resident in Ireland; excluding employees of Goldenegg Productions, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition;
b) able to comply with these terms and all the Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions;
c) at least 18 years;
- If you are a winner in our competition, you will be notified by email/messenger and advised on how to collect the prize. Please note that if you do not respond to this email within the advised required time, we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- We will only use your email address to contact you if you are a winner.
- The promoter is Goldenegg Productions Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 2/3 Galway Technology Business Park, Parkmore, Galway.
The competition opens on 28th January 2019 and will close midnight 10th February 2019.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.