Leading Irish yoga wear brand, Leyo Yoga creates easy, refined, understated yoga wear that reflects a luxurious, contemporary and high fashion aesthetic. Blending super comfortable, trend-focused designs with an emphasis on quality and performance, Leyo pieces are mindfully created to transition seamlessly throughout the day. GALWAYnow are offering one lucky reader the opportunity to win a Leyo yoga wear set (bra and leggings) from their stunning collection available at leyoyoga.com.
To WIN all you have to do is send your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January and tell us why you would love to win this prize!
Terms & Conditions:
- One entry includes one like/follow of one of the social media accounts listed above before midnight, Wednesday 31st January 2020.
- Closing date for entries is midnight on Wednesday 31st January 2020.
- Winners will be contacted directly.
- All entry criteria must be satisfied in order for your entry to be eligible.
- Please allow for a prize delivery period once the competition has been drawn.
- Winners are randomly chosen from competition entries.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or social.
- All complete, eligible entries received before the end of the relevant Promotional Period shall be entered into a draw from which one winner per prize (the “Winner”) will be drawn at random in the presence of an independent adjudicator.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Multiple entries will disqualify you from the competition.
- If you are a winner in our competition, you will be notified by email/messenger and advised on how to collect the prize. Please note that if you do not respond to this email within the advised required time, we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- We will only use your email address to contact you if you are a winner.
- The promoter is Goldenegg Productions Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 2/3 Galway Technology Business Park, Parkmore, Galway.
- The competition opens on 27th December 2019 and will close midnight, Friday 31st January 2020.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Prize Promotion, you must be:
a) resident in Ireland; excluding employees of Goldenegg Productions, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition;
b) able to comply with these terms and all the Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions;
c) at least 18 years;