The Galway Races 150th Summer Festival kicks off on Monday 29th July. To say thank you for the continued support over the years, the Galway Races are offering one lucky follower the chance to WIN a GOLDEN TICKET to attend the Sunday meeting of the festival.
The GOLDEN TICKET includes:
- Admission to the Galway Races for 4 people on Sunday, August 4th.
- VIP treatment for the day!
- 4-course lunch in the Killanin Stand overlooking the racecourse.
All you have to do to WIN is:
Visit GALWAYnow on Facebook here – LIKE our page, TAG 3 racing buddies and give us a winning name for the silver-haired horse featured in the competition picture!
Visit GALWAYnow on Instagram here – FOLLOW us, TAG 3 racing buddies and give us a winning name for the silver-haired horse featured in the competition picture!
So get your creative juices flowing and you could be a VIP with your racing buddies at this year’s Galway Races!
Terms & Conditions:
- Closing date for entries is midnight on FRIDAY 26th JULY 2019.
- Winners will be contacted directly.
- All entry criteria must be satisfied in order for your entry to be eligible.
- Please allow for a prize delivery period once the competition has been drawn.
- Winners are randomly chosen from competition entries.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- All complete, eligible entries received before the end of the relevant Promotional Period shall be entered into a draw from which one winner per prize (the “Winner”) will be drawn at random in the presence of an independent adjudicator.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Multiple entries will disqualify you from the competition.
- If you are a winner in our competition, you will be notified by email/messenger and advised on how to collect the prize. Please note that if you do not respond to this email within the advised required time, we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- We will only use your email address to contact you if you are a winner.
- The promoter is Goldenegg Productions Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 2/3 Galway Technology Business Park, Parkmore, Galway.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Prize Promotion, you must be:
a) resident in Ireland; excluding employees of Goldenegg Productions, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition;
b) able to comply with these terms and all the Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions;
c) at least 18 years;