There is one fashion event year on year that attracts the most fashion-conscious trend seeking enthusiasts, it is Sparkle at the G in aid of Tomorrow for Tomás!
Sparkle at the G will be hosted by special guest, style setter and T.V. host Lorraine Keane who will be joined on stage by Galway Bay FM’s Ronan Lardner. Lorraine said; “Galway is like a second home to me; I love coming here. It is my first time to attend Sparkle at the G however I have heard so many great things about this event over the past few years. And what a worthy boy Tomás is, we don’t realise how lucky we are until we meet children like Tomás who has it so tough. When I was asked to MC, I didn’t even have to think about it.”
We have teamed up with Sparkle at the g to give one lucky GALWAYnow follower the chance to WIN TWO TICKETS to this wonderful event!
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, all you have to do is either;
- LIKE GALWAYnow on Facebook and TAG your sparkle partner buddy under the competition post
- FOLLOW GALWAYnow on Instagram and TAG your sparkle partner under the competition post
Terms & Conditions:
- One entry includes one like/follow of one of the GALWAYnow social media accounts before midnight, Monday 16th September 2019.
- Closing date for entries is midnight on Monday 16th September 2019.
- Winners will be contacted directly.
- All entry criteria must be satisfied in order for your entry to be eligible.
- Please allow for a prize delivery period once the competition has been drawn.
- Winners are randomly chosen from competition entries.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or social.
- All complete, eligible entries received before the end of the relevant Promotional Period shall be entered into a draw from which one winner per prize (the “Winner”) will be drawn at random in the presence of an independent adjudicator.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Multiple entries will disqualify you from the competition.
- If you are a winner in our competition, you will be notified by email/messenger and advised on how to collect the prize. Please note that if you do not respond to this email within the advised required time, we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- We will only use your email address to contact you if you are a winner.
- The promoter is Goldenegg Productions Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 2/3 Galway Technology Business Park, Parkmore, Galway.
- The competition opens on 13th September 2019 and will close midnight, Monday 16th September 2019.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Prize Promotion, you must be:
a) resident in Ireland; excluding employees of Goldenegg Productions, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition;
b) able to comply with these terms and all the Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions;
c) at least 18 years;