Want to partake in the Movember activities but are wary of how that stache will look or feel? No need to fear, here are five tips for growing the perfect Mo’
- Be prepared: Aim for a style that will grace your face, but embrace the moustache that nature gives you, because whatever you grow will save a bro.
- Be brave: The first few days, even weeks, can be uncomfortable as your Mo takes shape. Ride it out to encourage donations.
- Ignore the itching: Remind yourself that men have endured worse in the past. You can stand a little face tickle.
- Shape your moustache: Get across all the proper grooming techniques. A great Mo comes down to great grooming.
- Nurture it and keep it clean: Look after your Mo, and your Mo will look after you.
Movember is the leading global men’s health charity. The charity raises funds to deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programmes that enable men to live happier, healthier and longer lives. To donate or learn more, please visit Movember.com.