From lavish gowns, Hawaiian shirts and sofa style the 78th Annual Golden Globes brought a mixed bag of fabulous fashion looks.
The 78th Annual Golden Globes took place on Sunday, February 28th. With in-person awards still on pause this year the event was held virtually with guests attending from the comfort of their own homes. Nothing can stop celebrities from delivering must-see fashion moments. Our favourite stars refused to hold back on the glamour and gave us some much-needed fantastic red carpet escapism.
One of the celebrities to kick off the festivities was Irish actress Nicola Coughlan, who wore a fabulous yellow gown from Molly Goddard. Amanda Seyfried channelled old Hollywood glamour wearing a coral gown from Oscar de la Renta. While nominees like Daisy Edgar Jones, Lilly Collins, and Viola Davis remained at home, presenters like Margot Robbie, Amanda Seyfried, and our very own Colin Farrell had the chance to get all dressed up and leave their homes. There was plenty of eye-catching menswear on display too. One of the stand-out looks of the night was from Dan Levy the “Schitt’s Creek” co-creator and co-star wearing his chartreuse Valentino suit.
Below you will find our favourite looks from the fashion-filled night.
Feature Image: Anya Taylor-Joy, Regina King, Amanda Seyfried
1. Dan Levy wearing Valentino
2. Nicola Coughlan wearing Molly Goddard
3. Kayley Cuoco wearing Oscar de la Renta
4. Regina King wearing Louis Vuitton
5. Sofia Carson wearing Giambattista Valli
6. Gillian Anderson wearing Dior
7. Amanda Seyfried wearing custom Oscar de la Renta
8. Anya Taylor-Joy wearing Dior
9. Josh O’Connor wearing Loewe
10. Viola Davis wearing Claude Kameni