Sadie’s Kitchen have created healthy, delicious and nutrient packed bone broths for you and your family. The bone broths contain zero salt, sugar, wheat, dairy or gluten, and can be enjoyed simply on their own as a comforting hot drink, added as stock to meals or used as a cooking liquid for rice, grains or pulses. All of their broths are paleo and jam-packed with naturally occurring protein to help keep your health and fitness goals on track.
What more could you ask for!
CHICKEN AND CHORIZO STEW
1 tbsp olive oil
2 red onions, thinly sliced
4 chicken breasts, diced
4 cloves of garlic, crushed
300g chunky chorizo
1 red and 1 yellow pepper, cut into bite size chunks
2 sweet potatoes, chopped into chunks
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tin chickpeas
350ml of Sadie’s Kitchen Comforting Chicken
2 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the onions in the olive oil over a medium heat for three minutes.
- Add the chicken and garlic to the pan and fry for two minutes.
- Pop in the chorizo and peppers and turn up the heat to full for two minutes.
- Add the tin of tomatoes along with the spices and stir for a minute.
- Add the sweet potatoes, chickpeas, bone broth, salt and pepper, bring to the boil and allow to simmer for at least 30 minutes (as with all good stews, the longer the better!)
- Top with some freshly chopped chilli for some extra heat and serve with crusty bread.