When Roz Purcell and Jennifer Rock collaborate on #allthingsfood, you know it can only mean great things! The first of their series of delicious Nerdy x NBF recipes is this colourful breakfast glass – tasty, eye catching and super easy to make!
COOKS IN 15 MINUTES
Yellow Oat layer
- 60g oats
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 300ml coconut milkPurple Layer
- 250g blueberries
- 300ml coconut milk
- ½ an avocado
- ( 1 tbsp. honey if required for taste)
Topping suggestions; hemp seeds, goji berries, flaxseed, flaked or broken nuts.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for the oat layer, divide to mix between to glasses or jars.
- Let sit overnight or at least 2-3 hours.
- The next morning or once they are set (the oats will have absorbed all the liquid).
- In a Nutri Bullet combine the purple layer until smooth and pour over the oats.