Transform yourself into a cut crease queen in an Instant with Olivia McVeigh & Emma Kearney’s step by step guide using their dazzling Iconic Bronze collection!
Olivia and Emma are sharing their signature looks designed with an artist’s touch using a variety of their favourite shades from the new Cut Crease Queens Palette. The dynamic duo talk us through how we can achieve these striking creations at home with the help of their masterful tips.
- Start out by applying the cut crease queens base in shade neutral using the CCQ02 brush and blend out using CCQ03 from the 8 piece brush collection for a perfect blank canvas.
2. Next use the shade ‘Glas’, the matte green shade from the cut crease queens palette, and buff this into the crease using CCQ04.
3. Then picking up shade ‘Bois’ on a CCQ05 brush, to blend out the first shade. Apply this right above the natural crease.
4. To further Buff out your blend use shade ‘High’ on a CCQ05 brush on the outer parts of the lid & apply shade ‘deadly’ to the crease to add depth.
5. Now take your CCQ base again to cut the crease, the CCQ02 brush is perfect for this. Make sure to apply in a stamping motion to create your seamless cut, the base dries matte so no need to set it.
6. Next to add a little glitz apply the shade ‘OMcV’ on the middle of the lid and “Crown’ in the inner corner to create an ombré look using a CCQ07 brush.
7. For liner use CCQ01, the double ended angled brush and shade ‘Deadly’. Stamp this shade across the lash line for maximum definition. Apply this underneath the lash line also and take the same shades underneath to tie the look together.
8. To finish, take the Olivia or Emma Lashes, cut to eye shape & apply for some extra drama!
Link to full video tutorial: https://bit.ly/OliviaMcVeighCCQTutorial
The Iconic Bronze x Olivia McVeigh and Emma Kearney Cut Crease Queens Collection is available to purchase via www.iconicbronze.com as well as stockists nationwide. The collection includes a luxurious 8-piece brush set, illustrious eyelashes, of which there are two varieties, perfecting & concealing primer to create the perfect eye base and lastly, the standout 24 shade eyeshadow palette featuring bold shimmers to neutral mattes in a mix of pantones and textures.