Westport House will be hosting it’s annual Halloween Fest with events taking place on the 20th and 21st October and from the 27th to the 31st of October. The Halloween Fest promises to be packed with plenty of ghoulish delights, scary stories and creepy fun for all the family to enjoy!
Among the scary activities, make sure you visit/see the following:
- The Haunted Estate House, transformed into a spooky old mansion for Halloween Fest.
- Gather ’round the cauldron for Scary Story Time, with wicked tales from the White Witch of Westport.
- Brave souls can visit the dark dungeons, where the Pirate Queen Grace O’Malley locked up her prisoners.
- Carve a creepy pumpkin and decorate some ghoulish goblin cakes at the Spooky Spoons Workshop.
- Get your Michael Jackson zombie moves on at the Thriller Dance Class.
If that doesn’t scare you senseless, you can also head over to the Pirate Adventure Park for thrilling rides on the Cannonball Run, the Pirate Queen Swing Ship and the Pirates Plunge! Run amok through acres of parkland, blow off steam on the Bouncy Castle or get competitive on the Go Karts. Slow it all down with a relaxing lake drift in the Swan Pedalos or hop aboard the Westport House Express. The tiny ones will love the Pirate’s Den, an indoor soft play wonderland.
On Halloween Day, October 31st, dress to terrify at the Apocalyptic Disco and Costume Competition from 3pm to 5pm. You and all the family will be sure to have a ‘spooktacular’ time at Halloween Fest!
Tickets for Westport House Halloween Fest are €60 for a Family Pass for 2 adults and 2 kids and available from their website.