GALWAYnow joined Eileen as she took to the hills of Donegal for a luxurious break at the Redcastle Hotel, a fabulous resort with a spa, golf course and an award-winning AA Rosette restaurant on the Inishowen Peninsula. If there’s one person who knows how to enjoy
the rewards of retirement, it’s Eileen!
Here is Eileen’s best style tips for a perfect Golden Years Getaway.
- Pack a mix of sport luxe and classic style. (Bearing the changeable weather in mind!)
- I always veer towards staple items like a comfortable pair of trousers and walking shoes.
- Pack practical, choosing pieces which take style from day to night.
- For this trip, I packed a cardigan, smart jumper, a nice dress, shirt and pants, high heels, my Louis Vuitton handbag and a little jewellery to compliment my evening wear.
- Have a colour theme so that everything can be worn together.
- I am a big believer in mixing and matching when I am on holiday!
- Roll up your clothes to fit more into your suitcase!