It’s that time of year again! As New York Fashion Week comes to a close, London throws open it’s stylish doors for a spectacular showcase of designer collections, celebrity glamour and edgy street style.
Expect a plethora of upcoming talent including the usual creative genius from established and well known designers. With new collections descending on us ahead of Autumn/Winter 2018, the catwalks will be filled with innovative, creative and exciting new trends.
One highlight of London Fashion week will be global brand Burberry, as Christopher Bailey celebrates his final show with a collection dedicated to LGBTQ+ communities.
From front row spots to the latest trend spotting, stay up to date with everything going on at LFW AW18 right here as fashion writer Colette Fitzpatrick heads across waters to cover one of the biggest events on the Fashion Week calendar. Colette has a dedicated fashion blog, Wide Eyed & Blind, has worked for international and national publications, blagged her way to the front row of many a fashion week, and interviewed world-famous bands.
Follow GALWAYnow Here:
London Fashion Week dates:
London Fashion Week February 2018
16th – 20th February 2018
London Fashion Week Festival February 2018
22nd – 25th February 2018
London Fashion Week full schedule: LWF SCHEDULE
London Fashion Week Festival: LFW FESTIVAL
- Buy tickets to London Fashion Week Festival
- See the Digital Schedule, including all live streamed shows
- Visit the British Fashion Council’s Press Portal to see all the latest news and press releases
- Visit the British Fashion Council’s dedicated online media portal to download videos
- See what’s on around London during London Fashion Week